HELP PLEASE! 95 5.0 bronco motor in 1990 stang gt wiring problems

cherokeetrinity

Aug 28, 2009
i need to know if my 95 bronco motor will work in my 1990 mustang GT. will all the wiring work?? all the plugs?? its got the truck intake, so which intake should i go with?? do i keep the pollution **** and EGR valve?? please help. im just a beginner ANY HELP is very much appreciated!! thank you

• Sponsors (?)

What happened with the mustang motor that you're swapping it out for? to make it as easy as possible on yourself, use everything but the long block from the truck and retain all the mustang equipment.

95 bronco motor swap into mustang

i bought the 1990 gt with no motor or trans and i also bought a 84 donor mustang just for the tranny. . when they pulled the motor out of the 90 gt they pulled the whole harness off the motor. the only thing there is the main plugs, the power distibution block is all gone also.. i was just wondering if the 95 bronco harness of the motor would plug into the 90 mustang harness....

You need all the Mustang stuff.
What I'm trying to say, is only use the the shortblock and the heads from the bronco. You need Mustang intake, throttle body, oil pan, flywheel, clutch, front drive accessories, sensors, and harnesses.