Help, Too Add Heat Exchanger Or Not?

Jun 5, 2016
Hey guys, new to the forum but not by any means new to Mustangs. Picked up a 2007 California Special with a M90SC'er, full Roush Suspension, exhaust, and intake. Other mods include: panhard and strut brace, Roush short throw, brake upgrade and other small odds and ends. Driven the car twice in the last 2 weeks and decided it's in desperate need of 3:73's (already ordered, waiting to be installed) smaller 2.49" pulley, tune and now after what I have been reading about "heat soaking" Im thinking a heat exchanger may need to be bumped to the top of the list. I do live is Florida so its either stupid hot or too hot, now I'm not looking to have an extremely fast car (or I would ditch the M90) but rather looking to make the most out of what I have. Any advice/ has anyone done a heat exchanger and whats everyones thoughts? I look forward to learning as much as I can and more importantly seeing everyones rides! I hoping the mod bug will slow down after these few things seeing as this was a spur of the moment purchase and to be honest I was in the market for a 50th anniversery when this deal came along.

BTW I'm working on uploading a photo, I know this thread is worthless without pictures! For whatever reason I'm not able to upload "IMG" that my Mac uses as photos

• Sponsors (?)

MustangResized.jpg