Help : Uneven Ride Height After Spring Replacement

I am hoping someone will be able to help me troubleshoot why my 03 GT seems to have uneven ride height after replacing the springs, struts and shocks.

Right now the heights are:

Driver Front: 2 1/2"
View attachment 145624

Driver Rear: 3 1/4"
View attachment 145625

Passenger Front: 2 1/2"
View attachment 145626

Passenger Rear: 3"
View attachment 145627

The pictures might be slightly off as I could not get same angel on each one due to cars parked next to me right now, but this was just to give you an idea how they are different in back.

I am not sure what is the cause. I been riding on this setup for about 8-9 months with no problems what so ever. I just would like to figure out what I can do to fix it as its more annoying than anything.

So, I really need some ideas on what to check or replace to make it level in back. Maybe one of these things listed, but I do not know for sure what might cause an uneven ride height.

1. Would this happen if they put convertible springs in instead of GT?
2. The pig tails are the same on back springs, so not sure if they could be installed wrong still?
3. Could my shocks in the rear cause this kind of problem? If they are too aggressive would it make a difference?
4. I had all the rubber replaced with the springs too, could they cause this unever ride to occur?
5, Would anything installed or tightened too much cause this kind of imbalance?

Anything you can mentioned for me to check would be great. The front seems to be fine, its mainly the rear.

• Sponsors (?)

Mine has a small lean too. If you just replaced all of these components the springs will still have to settle too. Although if this really bothers you switching to adjustable lower control arms in the rear can even out the rear axle differences in ride height.

Mine leans simply because it is a 13 year old chassis with subframes, a blower and plenty of miles on it. It isn't that noticeable once I bought LCA's and made the car pretty even side to side..

I checked and the springs are both seated on the LCA in that configuration.

When he installed the rear springs, he just put my car up on a lift and basically lowered the axle with an axle jack. Then he tightened everything while it was in the air still.

So could there be tention somehow because the car had no weight on it when he tightened everything up?