Help with My SSBC Calipers. Ideas Needed

Most of you guys have probably seen my thread with the big brake kit we're in the midst of doing.

On the front I'm having an ssbc 8 piston caliper custom fit. The issue is that It's coming in red and I'm having the ssbc and rear wilwoods done in ferrari yellow. The word wilwood on the rear can be taped off or whatever they do so it will show through the powdercoat. They said that's not possible on the ssbc.

The "ssbc" on the caliper is kind of indented in the caliper. How do you guys think I can approach this? I was thinking maybe a painer with a fine brush and a good hand can fill in the ssbc with some high temp paint...if they even make some? And if not some vinyl sticker I could apply to the caliper?

Ideas are welcome...I need to start making some calls but not sure what direction I should be looking.

Here's an online pic, you guys will get the idea..
Stainless Steel Brakes Install Rotor And Caliper Photo 3

• Sponsors (?)

What about something that you could paint into the SSBC part, then powdercoat, remove, and finally bake.

Something like rubber cement or some other liquid masking tape. The idea is to apply it, then spray w/ your powdercoat, then remove the liquid masking tape with a small knife or pointed object, and finally bake... :shrug:

What about something that you could paint into the SSBC part, then powdercoat, remove, and finally bake.

Something like rubber cement or some other liquid masking tape. The idea is to apply it, then spray w/ your powdercoat, then remove the liquid masking tape with a small knife or pointed object, and finally bake... :shrug:

Thank you for the suggestion. Part of the problem here is that I'm not familair with the powdercoating process. I will bring this up with the brake shop and see if they can't talk to the powdercoater about it

:nice: