help with picking a clutch

Heres the problem i got my car back from being tuned and its putting down over 500hp and 525ft lbs to the wheels, the centerforce dual friction clutch i put in last year is not holding the power. Can anyone help me with picking a clutch that can hold this power. This is not a daily driver, friday and sat nights thats about it and it sees the track maybe once a month.

• Sponsors (?)

My 89 made 505hp and 500ftlbs at the wheels and chewed up a Ram Power Grip HD that was suposto be good for 600 or 650.

I just put in a Mcleod RST twin disc, and so far I'm very happy with it. It's holding great and the pedal effort is considerably less!!!

Ive used SPEC for last 9 years on my own cars and in my shop, no issues. I find them to be a stand up company with good products.

I do like some of the McLeod offerings, along with Fidanza

I have a spec stage 2+ and it holds good for me but I only have about 275 HP plus a 175 shot but n2o hits pretty hard and its never slipped. It has pretty smooth engagement. The spec stage 3 is on or off kinda aggrivating to drive around the streets with. One driven several cars with spec clutches and always have had top notch service from them. I've always delt with Matt but there all good people