help wrong spark plugs gt40p heads

86 5.0 gt40p heads cobra intakes 24# injectors crower street cam blaster coil race wires pro 5.0 shifter... off road bbk 2.5 exhaust. 1 5/8 headers..converted to mass air using a9l computer cold air kit adjustable fuel pressure reg.... a/c eleminator...1.7 roller rockers...underdrive pulleys

WHAT SPARK PLUGS SHOULD I USE I'M USING THE STOCK ONES...WHATS BEST IN YOUR OPINION??????????:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

well, i would have to say the PulseStar Plugs. But they are gonna run about $20-$25 a pop. so your looking at around anywhere around $160-$200 in spark plugs. im sure you wont buy those. but you got your NGK plugs. I saw on muscle car in speed channel, they used the NGK v-power plugs and it improved gas milage and surprisingly added like 2 hp.

Stock plugs are the best. Stay away from the gimmick plugs. On an N/A car they are a waste of money.

Go to Autozone and buy COPPER plugs for a '93 Cobra. Get the motorcrafts. I forget the number though, SP-488 or something like that. The equiv plug is an autolite 764, but autolite's specs are looser than the motorcraft plugs. Basically plugs that are rejected as motorcraft plugs become autolites.

Gap is 0.052" - 0.056"