Helping MustangRay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have any of my interior. It's just stock dark gray, and I have Steeda Billet stuff inside, like, shifter bezel, shift knob, lighter, headlight switch, cruise control buttons. And I have white face guages. You might as well quit telling me to change any body parts, because I'm not.

Smoked headlights/clear corners - 4 (looks like they won) sooo...now just the wheels. I think I'm going with Saleens guys...

Saleens- 3
FR-500's-1

• Sponsors (?)

Give Me TP said:
^^^^^ :owned:

Come back when you have a real car, GT's are a dime a dozen. I know, I had one and got rid of the POS.

O WAIT......i would much rather my dsg gt w/ 18 in deep dishes and sportlines etc.....than ur ugly ass mach 4x4......put some swampers on that bitch lets go mud ridin

Give Me TP said:
Clear corners rule

2003_1.JPG

thats fugly.....unless ur into mudboggin

dsg03bullitt said:
odviously u have never seen my car in one of my posts......and take a look at his on page 2 or so!
:shrug: a GT with Bullitt wheels :shrug:
thats original...like i said i'll take a Mach 1 over a GT all day and i bet so will everyone else...your car is nice but be realistic! A Mach is a much better place to start.

DropTopPony said:
:shrug: a GT with Bullitt wheels :shrug:
thats original...like i said i'll take a Mach 1 over a GT all day and i bet so will everyone else...your car is nice but be realistic! A Mach is a much better place to start.

yeah machs are sick..... but Real Bullitts looks so damn sexy!!!

ok first of all.........stock for stock i would pick a mach 1....but i am talking about my car over his.......if my car looks as fuggin ugly as his black mach then go ahead and shoot me cuz i might as well go buy a truck:owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.