Here's my new wheels... DUW

Which wheel should I get?

• Bogart RR10's

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Boyd F-08

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Well, my decision is made... I'm going with the bogarts. I have to wait until I get my PBR calipers on my car before I can order them though since I need to get the caliper clearance measurements. thanks for all the help and patients many of you have had with me over the last few years regarding this decision.

Thanks guys. Until I found the bogarts, I WAS getting the Boyd F-08's and I know they'd look very sweet on my car... BUT... I've always LOVEd bogarts. They are a "race wheel" and that is sort of what my car is in my opinion... a race car, only for the street. Would the boyds look better on my car... I might agree, but the other characteristics of the bogarts outweight just the look factor. The weight, exclusivity, 3 piece design, etc all weighed heavily in my decision. I actually believe that with these wheels on my car with nitto DR's I will be able to run better than the 12.70 at 107 I did in "true street form" before on my current heavy chrome wheels. My fronts weigh 45.5lbs right now, and they are only 16's with a 225-55-16 tire, I know I'll be dropping weight with these even in a 17" size.

Troy- I'm working on it!!! (you know what I mean)