He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

rdgdawg

Jul 23, 2009
SE WI
Hey guys,
Been gone 5 years... coming back in a 2010 Shelby GT500!! :SNSign:

Cannot wait, if anyone has good relationships with Ford Sales Managers, PM me and I will travel to find the right deal!!

Looking forward to being back and sharing again!!!:nice:

Russ

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome back!

You will probably have to order the White Stripe delete as it is an unusual combo and I have not seen it listed anywhere.

You may want to register over at the TS forums for a lot of good info on the 2010.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showforum=118

Currently there are no new allocations being issued by Ford so you will need to find a Dealer who still has one that is unspent. I think a Dealer posted on TS that he has one or two and can accept an order. You can expect to pay MSRP.

I ordered a Torch Red with White Stripe back on 5/29 and my car is being delivered to the Dealer on or about 8/23.

Steve

Welcome back!

You will probably have to order the White Stripe delete as it is an unusual combo and I have not seen it listed anywhere.

You may want to register over at the TS forums for a lot of good info on the 2010.

Team Shelby -> 2010 Shelby GT500

Currently there are no new allocations being issued by Ford so you will need to find a Dealer who still has one that is unspent. I think a Dealer posted on TS that he has one or two and can accept an order. You can expect to pay MSRP.

I ordered a Torch Red with White Stripe back on 5/29 and my car is being delivered to the Dealer on or about 8/23.

Steve

My dealer quoted my $1K over invoice, it is definitely a dealer order...they have their allocation still. The stripe delete is unique, I really like the look!!:nice: Thx for the TS link!! :D

Gotcha, well here's the thing.... StangNet Terms of Service - Mustang Forums at StangNet state that members are only allowed the one screen name, so we'll have to merge your new account, with your old one. Besides, you'll get to keep your previous post count and thread info that way. Do you want your old screen name back, or would you prefer your current one?

Merge new with old is fine Brian... thx!!!!!! rdgdawgGT was the old one...