Hesitation at start-up.

Spdfreak

Feb 21, 2006
Just as the title says, the car stumbles right as it catches, then seems to run fine. Could it just be because the weather is cold, or perhaps something more serious?

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

come to think of it i have experienced this more and more. but it only happens like 10 seconds after then its fine.... i havent had any other serious problems with it so i havent taken it in yet. let us know what the problem is for sure. maybe the PCM needs to be reflashed or something simple
(i have an all stock engine)

Just as the title says, the car stumbles right as it catches, then seems to run fine. Could it just be because the weather is cold, or perhaps something more serious?

Thanks.

What mods do you have? I have experienced symptoms like this sometimes. It is because of the long tubes headers and the placement of the o2 sensors. They take longer to get to temp since they are farther away from the engine. Some people with just and offroad pipe are having similar problems also.

What mods do you have? I have experienced symptoms like this sometimes. It is because of the long tubes headers and the placement of the o2 sensors. They take longer to get to temp since they are farther away from the engine. Some people with just and offroad pipe are having similar problems also.
Just a K&N drop-in filter.:shrug: