Hey ALMOST STOCK (drawing of your car)

While I was in Florida working my girlfriend had a guy in her English class draw this picture of your car. It was my background on my computer so she figured I really liked it. It is all hand drawn and done in entirely marker. From what she told me the kid and his dad restore cars as a hobby/side business, and he also has worked at Ford doing concept drawings. This drawing only took him about four hours to do and you can see that it isn't super detailed, but that is what I liked about it the best.

The first picture is the original one of ALMOST STOCK's car, that I'm sure many of you have seen before.

Original Picture

The second picutre is the drawing without the flash from my camera. Notice the faint pencil marks around the picture. I thought they looked kind of neat.

Drawing without the camera flash

The third picture is the drawing with my camera's flash on.

Drawing with the camera flash

I noticed that photobucket is kind of messed up and resized the pictures to fit their 1MB limit. So the pictures may seem distorted a bit, but you get the idea I guess.

• Sponsors (?)

MATREDGT
First off I’d like to say I’m honored that you have/ had my car as you background on my computer. :hail2:
I’m really glad that your girlfriend who has this guy in her English class do the drawing of my car because that’s something I’ve always wanted but never really found the right person with the right ability to do what I wanted , so if you would tell your girlfriend for me Thank you!

There is no doubt in my mind that this person has all kinds of talent and his ability to do something like that is just unbelievable to me since I have a hard time drawing a stick figure and making it look like something.
Is there a chance that you or your girlfriend might have his business card or an address that I could contact him at?
Again I’d like to say Thank you very much for those drawings of my car.

I’ve also sent you a PM about the drawing of my car.

Paul

DMAN302 said:
Paul this is the internet authorities..we are going to need a copy of that drawing for inspection :)...sooner the better.

These are the copies of the drawings that MATREDGT (Mike) sent me.:D

Flash off
43676.jpg

Flash on
43677.jpg

I think I'm seeing a NEW Image in my Sig, if someone is willing to help me out ?