Hey Everybody, Newbie Here.....

Nov 12, 2017
Hey everybody, I am recently the proud owner of a white '94 Ford Mustang convertible. I am going through a divorce and this is the first vehicle I have bought on my own in twenty years. So I bought what I wanted (it also doesn't hurt that my ex hates Ford's, Lol!!). Have some questions and want to learn how to make my ride the best it can be. First thing is going to be the stereo and speakers. So I look forward to reading your posts and learning from all of you. Any suggestions are always nice too. Great to meet everybody!! Now let's have some fun!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet
Scroll over to 79-95 forums post some car pics and tell us what your plans are with the car.
Right now unfortunately I don't have any pictures but hopefully I will have some soon. My plans for the car are simple to start since I am just starting out. The first thing I need to do is figure out why the A/C is not working. The person that I bought it from said it had a slow freon leak. However, when my son went to put the freon in it, it wouldn't take anymore. Whoever owned it previously has put so much in it there is no way to put anymore in it. So the system needs to be vac'd down and then see if that works. Just have to find somewhere in Tampa, FL that will do it and not rape me with price. Other things that I plan to do is replace exhaust, maybe put some GT wheels on it and replace the sound system instead of the factory one that is in there. I look forward to any comments or suggestions. Thanks for having me in the group!

I don't know anybody in tampa,
The shop you choose can vac it down, if it holds vacuum then they will charge it up and check for leaks, ac work can be very labor intensive, thats where the large money is spent.

Hey Sheryl, welcome to Stangnet.

We have a good contingency in Florida, someone will help you out.

Why don't you start a new thread in the '79-'95 subforums, ask for help,in the general talk section. Someone will chime in there.

It's good to have you with us.