Hey guys , 1ST mustang gt

Torque boxes are where the upper and lower control arms mount to the chassis of the car. When you start launching, those areas can stress and crack.
You just have to install a set of torque box reinforcements. The set for uppers and lowers typically goes for $80.

If you run any type of forced induction, a bigger fuel pump and injectors along with a a re-tune is usually necessary.

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to up my ets, but with a limited buget. [it will be a work in progress over time ] its basicly stock now.
i have now..
k n filter
255i fuil pump [ i was tolded when i bought it]
headers
flo masters 2.560 pipe H
273 gears
5 speed
running 235 45 r17 tires
eibach pro lowering kit , Steeda's Caster Camber plates, Sub Frame Connectors

i will drive it every day but will go to the track too.
I dont want to look bad at the track , help me out guys......:shrug:

Thank u all.

Nice ride... I see Pargon on the tower.. Is that Paragon Indiana?

EDIT: Nvr mind I saw you said Ark.

No its paragould Arkansas.
which is better,

Mustang Cobra 5.0 Typhoon

Mustang 5.0 Liter Cobra "R" FULLY

???????????????????????????????????????????

if i get a Foxbody 5.0 Mustang Single Turbo Kit ?????

what tune is best also, and how much will that cost me??

if i run a turbo or supercharger do i have to have the computer redone ????

There are two schools of thought on the tune but the most popular route is buying a chip that "piggybacks" your stock computer. Two main manufacturers for this are diablosport and superchips. I personally have a superchip (SCT) and had a tuner custom burn a tune for me. This is the route MOST will suggest to you, but the occasional person will tell you to get a DIY tuner like tweecer etc. Just do a bit of searching on this site, youll find the SCT and diablo chip are the most popular.

Edit: expect the chip route to cost you in the neighborhood of $500 give or take with about an hour of tuning. This of course could very $100 easily so its just a rough estimate.:nice:

There are two schools of thought on the tune but the most popular route is buying a chip that "piggybacks" your stock computer. Two main manufacturers for this are diablosport and superchips. I personally have a superchip (SCT) and had a tuner custom burn a tune for me. This is the route MOST will suggest to you, but the occasional person will tell you to get a DIY tuner like tweecer etc. Just do a bit of searching on this site, youll find the SCT and diablo chip are the most popular.

Edit: expect the chip route to cost you in the neighborhood of $500 give or take with about an hour of tuning. This of course could very $100 easily so its just a rough estimate.:nice:

only problem with the "DIY tuners" such as megasquirt, quarterhorse and tweecer is that they generally have a pretty steep learning curve. Unless you've got a decent knowledge of certain concepts of engine management such as injector duty cycles, fuel mapping etc., i would recommend having a chip burned :nice:

I would go get some 3.73's, MT drag radials on a set of used turbines, e-fan, short throw shifter, delete the smog pump and A/C, ditch the intake silencer and get a K&N drop in filter. Then learn to drive the heck out of it.