hey guys... a little help here, i got no power

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
hey guys quick question...

i just installed some gt-40 cant iron heads on ny car... my question is, that i didn't use those little caps on top of the valve springs from my stock heads when i switched out the rocker arms... and now that i got everything together... my car doesn't have half the power it used to, and i think it should, because the gt 40's have a little work done to them....i know i 'e posted this like three other times but i never seem to find the right anwser. any help would kick ass thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

YEAH! the valve lash caps... i didn't include those fugers, but anyways, do you thiink thet that would rob me of any power? because my car is DOGGIN it rght now...

yeah.. at least i think so.. you see, when we first put the heads on, i had crane 1:6's on it, and when we fired it up, they ALL ticked like a mutha fuga, so we took the roller rokers off, and put on my conventional rockers on, they didn't help the power any, but the ticking definetly wasn't nearly as loud. and if you think i might of hooked something uo wrong... im pretty sure i didn't, nut if i did... what would make it lose so much power?

oh! and the reason why yours probably didn't have them is because (if your screen names right and you have an 84) is because i have "e7" heads and you have "e6" heads... don't exactly know the differences but mabye thats one of them...