Hey Guys, How's It Going?

HJP0313

Jan 25, 2014
Jacksonville, N.C.
Hey I'm Hunter. I joined this forum because of my love for Fords lol. And I'm really looking to start a build on my car. I've done a ton of reading, but there's almost so much info on the web that I'm really not sure which route to go. I'm hoping to get some help here!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome! I can see you've posted a small picture of a foxbody as your avitar... nice! How about you tell us more about your ride and or rides? Oh.... And don't forget the pictures! We are not that critical of a bunch; we just need pictures or we will be forced to find some other kind of nasty habit or addiction that would not be healthy in the long run.... seriously.... Don't make me a crack addict due to your unwillingness to share.... ;)

I'm about to upload some pictures of my rides. My foxbody doesn't have much done yet. I got it bone stock other than Flowmaster exhaust. Only had 86,000 on it. 90' 5.0 5 speed. The first thing I did was 17" Cobra R wheels, then rolled the rear fenders. Next was Ford racing lowering springs. Subframe connectors. I just did LX tail lights. And now I'd like to start on the motor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 90
And my other ride is a 63 Ford F100 unibody. My grandfather helped me build that one and I definitely wouldn't have been able to do it with out him. We found it in Indiana. Picked it up out there, just a roller. Pretty clean body. I fabricated all my own patches and welded them in where needed. Has a ton of work I can't remember everything. I started it when I was a Sophomore in high school. Did all the body work, boxed the frame. Did a mustang 2 front end. Lowered the rear axle. Disc brakes up front. 9" rear end. Beefed up C6 trans. 351 Cleveland. Exhaust is 3"s from the header back. ran a/c. Used a tilt and telescopic steering column out of an old Cadillac. These are the most recent pictures. All I need now is paint and the front bumper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 89