Hey Guys...New Stangnette Member Here!

SweetCheeks

Mar 31, 2005
Illinois
Finally, I always wanted a mustang, and my dad's getting me this mustang that I saw on ebay and loved for my h.s. graduation. (had to wait unitl I turned 18)

Anyway, Im not sure what we need to do to get the car in shape, but will see when we get it. My dad doesnt like those top to bottom lights, but it doesnt matter to me.

I read the posts with some of your family pics and cars, but feel free to introduce yourselves on here. Im going to be needing some help eventially. Hopefully between you guys and my dad, I can do some fixing to my car.

Attachments

• Sweetcheeks1.jpg
    Sweetcheeks1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Sweetcheeks2.jpg
    Sweetcheeks2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Sponsors (?)

welcome. things have gotten pretty bad around here because of the crash and lots of good info was lost but considering alot of people have to re-signup. i think its a good time to join.

i think someone here posted the ebay link of that car for sale???

squall9393...We didnt get it yet, but I think the interior is ok.

95Vert ... Yes I am a girl. Is that ok? I mean on a website where mostly guys hangout?

Here is my prom pic from last year in case that you dont believe me.

Attachments

• PromPic.jpg
    PromPic.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 339
SweetCheeks said:
squall9393...We didnt get it yet, but I think the interior is ok.

95Vert ... Yes I am a girl. Is that ok? I mean on a website where mostly guys hangout?

Here is my prom pic from last year in case that you dont believe me.
there definately are more guys here than gals, but i think he is saying if you have a car that pink, you better be a girl.

females are more than welcome here, and welcome!