Hey Guys, Try Again???

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
The semi-plan of everyone coming to a central location for my birthday was mulled around but never had anything done with it. I graduate June 11th and leave high school behind. Mayhaps some time in mid to late June we could work out a late graduation celebration/closet reunion meet?

As for location, I know Factory Five was mentioned last time, or if there's another place that's close by, throw it on as a suggestion.
It'd be awesome if everyone lived a bit further south near us so that we could all go to Dorney Park! XD

So, maybe? Yes? No?

PS: Haha, doing this in English class...
View attachment 319153
View attachment 319154

• Sponsors (?)

Alright, here's the master plan:

Dad will suit up in his racing suit, gloves, sunglasses, and helmet and drive me up to the prom. He'll get out without saying a word and be the mysterious racer. Then drive home, of course. I told him he should be in my prom picture like that. XD

He got one a long while back from drinking when he was in his 20s. Then about mid November of last year, he started getting bad heartburn and it didn't go away. Then he puked up some blood and went to the hospital for the Endoscopy yesterday.