Hey if your in WA. where do you live?

S351Saleen77 said:
Arlington.
In the spring when I get my shop done lets have a get together. I'll even invite "MyFordsFly" :)

Even me? Now I feel special. Hey maybe someday youll bring that underpowered car of yours down with some racegas and take advantage of this cold air and make a number, lol.

• Sponsors (?)

ShadowFist said:
Anyone know of any mustang clubs up near bellingham through arlington? I'm interested in joining one, if I can find a decent one:D .

The ONLY one in that neighborhood is Island Classic Mustang Club out of Oak Harbor. www.islandclassicmustangclub.com I was the president for two horrible years when I lived in LaConner. Primarily just a bunch of old people that don't want to leave Oak Harbor for anything. Next closest to you is Mustangs Northwest. www.mustangsnorthwest.com They're the 800 pound gorilla of Mustang clubs and are based out of the Seattle area. In your post in the SVT section I mentioned the local SVToA club. We meet in Bothell on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:00 pm. We have an SVT show in the spring at Bickford Motors and go on a couple of overnight cruises each summer. So far, for next year we're planning a trip to Nanaimo for the Mustang show there on Labor Day. If you're interested in the club, PM me for details.

stock50LX said:
What don't you like about Phoenix?

From my one trip down there for Spring Training, the fact that it's ungodly hot there and populated by a bunch of alligator-skinned old people come to mind as reasons to not live there.

wythors said:
From my one trip down there for Spring Training, the fact that it's ungodly hot there and populated by a bunch of alligator-skinned old people come to mind as reasons to not live there.
Those are the two main reasons, along with the fact that the local Mustang club wouldn't "include" me cause I had more Lincolns than Mustangs, a-holes. :nonono: At least people in WA pretty much respect any fellow Ford guy. :SNSign: