hey MSP i orderd exhaust parts

Kosif said:
MSP, did you use the stock wire/welded things, or did you go with hangers?

Most muffler shops have hangers that they use.. Make sure they weld the hanger to the muffler, or else it may break when going into and out of steep driveways.

• Sponsors (?)

I finally got it done, and I love it :). Sounds Great.

Video and pic

Video- Click here to watch fggsgsd

I'll Tach it up a bit when i get somewhere where people won't complain.

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 118
Any of you guys painted the mufflers black while leaving the chrome tip, similar to the flowmasters, in order to sort of hide the fact that the mufflers are at the rear of the car?

True Duals

I am very impressed by what you gentlemen have done with your cars!! It is truly inspiring!

I have a 2006 V6 Pony Package and wanted to put the JBA true duals in (as well as put in some new headers and CAI). My question is this; the JBA true duals (which are not Y pipe cosmetic duals) are almost $600. Where did you get the GT takeoffs, and how much did they cost? Should I just replace the rear valance with a GT one? And what difference does an H or X-pipe make? Is it okay to just go with the duals (JBA or GT takeoff) or do I need an H or X pipe?

By the way, I am sure that everyone here knows about this site, but I will add a link anyway:

http://www.v6mustangstuff.com/05products.htm

gt takoffs - casco 100 bucks shipped
x pipe 100 bucks shipped
left pipe and brackets from ford 140 bucks
install at muffler shop 125 bucks (he used clamps so the pipes can be removed) so it was a little more

dremel the rear end 200 bucks for therapy afterwards! just kidding

so roughly around 475.00 total the sound and performance plus my tune and CAI is great. i mean the AFE draws twice the air as the stock air box so now my car can realy breath!

Racing Stripes

Hey, Afixer, that is a great result for little money. Perhaps I should exercise patience and shop around a little, then, instead of wanting one stop shopping and everything NOW!!! By the way, where did you get your racing stripes done? They look awseome!

yea the emblem cam with my tuner. and as for the stripes they are the grafics express 12 full kit and i put them on 2 weeks after i got the car. took all day. thanks. i am going to my friends to rack the car right now ill take better pics.