hey mustang guys

charter86

Sep 8, 2009
Franklin TN
sorry for posting all the treads just have a bunch of questions i have a bone stock 94 gt 5spd with flowmasters and kn filter i would like to know what is the cheapest and easiest up grades i could do to the car i dont want to hurt the motor so know im not going to put a 50 shot on it like everybody tells me i was really wondering about the mass air flow sensor and easy stuff like that and was wondering what all it entails to change stuff lik that out im sorry for all the questions just figured this would be the best place to find out thanks for your help

• Sponsors (?)

This thread should help you out alot. http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/793016-more-power-basic-info-thread.html

But I would suggest starting with some gears, gt40p, msd ignition kit, underdrive pulleys, new radiator. Spruce it up. You want to decide a gameplan. Search all over for different mods that people have. Start somewhere and work your way up. And a suggestion, consolidate your questions in one big thread. Better to do it that way than multiples. Just easier for us to respond.