Hey, Mustanggurl.......

AAAAAAAAAAA!

NoKitten said:
I'm leaning toward butch, since it still enjoys being fingered..... And you have to have a nice touch to make it wail.

~ Critter

From my daughter...

"The Bass has no name... but I'm not so sure "Bassey" is what it is... There's another question. Is my guitar a she like our stangs, a he, or an IT???
I can see this question causing some chaos and comparisons... XP"

From BBFCM...

"krash kendall
DON'T PANIC!
DON'T PANIC!
DON'T PANIC!
Yesterday 01:59 PM
65stanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chepsk8
So, as in the movie then, since something from the real world followed you back to "Monsters Inc.", were you then subjected to the same treatment as your co-worker who broght back the sock?

Well since I'm not sure whom I am answering to, whether it is Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 thinking he's Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8..........................oh damn...what was the question again?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
From my daughter...

"The Bass has no name... but I'm not so sure "Bassey" is what it is... There's another question. Is my guitar a she like our stangs, a he, or an IT???
I can see this question causing some chaos and comparisons... XP"

From BBFCM...

"krash kendall
DON'T PANIC!
DON'T PANIC!
DON'T PANIC!
Yesterday 01:59 PM
65stanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chepsk8
So, as in the movie then, since something from the real world followed you back to "Monsters Inc.", were you then subjected to the same treatment as your co-worker who broght back the sock?

Well since I'm not sure whom I am answering to, whether it is Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8, or Chepsk8 thinking he's Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 pretending to be Mustanggurl pretending to be Chepsk8 posing as mustanggurl signed on as Chepsk8..........................oh damn...what was the question again?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez.....just a little hijacking run amok (which, btw, he's always asking for...) and the dude goes screaming into the night!:nonono: so sad......:(

meanwhile....back on main street............:spot::banana::spot::banana: :spot: