Hey new guy here

HI all I am a mustang lover ever since birth lol (even though my dad always drove cameros back in his day) anyways I got a 96 mustang convertable and I was wonderin what is the cheapest mod I can do next for some better Hp the mods I already have are listed in my signature.

• Sponsors (?)

get aftermarket upper/lower intakes and maybe a cam. The intakes might be around $300 if you get a good deal... but theres more to the cam then the price it's also a stabbing pain in the ass to install

97v6Silver said:
get aftermarket upper/lower intakes and maybe a cam. The intakes might be around $300 if you get a good deal... but theres more to the cam then the price it's also a stabbing pain in the ass to install
do you know any good sites that sell upper and lower intakes for 96 v6s and how much does it take to install, what kind of power is there from getting new ones? Are roller rockers a good idea or is there a better bolt on 2 do?

www.rpm-mustangs.com he is one of the best. also www.supersixmotorsports.com i would very much suggest to go ahead and buy a set of heads.... while you have it all riped apart get it all done at once.

heads/cam/ intake set up should boost your performance DRAMATICALLY

you should see gains from around 130rwhp to 220rwhp and 220rwtq~ its well worth the couple grand it cost. if you really want to get into it you can buy an F-150 short block and bolt it up with the correct pulley and flywheel, since they are neutral balance and you are not for a good bit more boost in power, but have it all planned out due to the cam will probalby change specs depending on what you want to do.

you have all the bolt ons that are worth anything, cai, exhaust, UDP, however an aluminum driveshaft helps but only VERY little its mainly to smooth the car out... its about all i can think of that you dont already have, headers are worthless, will actually cost you horsepower, H pipe is the same, i would just buy upper and lower intakes from rpm-mustangs.com ported that will give you a nice boost for the money.