Hey, SGC members! I need a ruling here!

I think that one of our "semi-regulars" has imported the concept of thread-jacking to a Regional Club Board. However, I may be predjudiced (him being my son-in-law and all).....

Please check out THIS THREAD; and let me know if SVTCobra306 has reached "Qualified Professional" status as a thread-jacker.

I realize that it's a Club Board, but it's a BIG Club; and note the use of digital imagery to complete the 'jack. Obviously, he left the door open for me to follow up with a little "family debate".

Okay, I'm biased! But, you've gotta admit - it was a skillful 'jack; completely obliterating the intent of the original thread! :D

Let me know here, and I'll link to it from that thread. Or alternatively, sign-up and congratulate AJ on his 'jack; and say "Hello" to a bunch of Warriors that love their Mustangs (The guy in the dog cage is back in Iraq; this time in plainclothes at the US Embassy in Baghdad) and tell them we're all behind them.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

My apologies StDr, I just found this thread......

Unfortunately, this "Grizzled Board Elder" cannot rule on the validity of your s-i-l's jacking, or his status as a professional jacker as I was unable to view the thread in question......The club board would not allow me in.....guess they heard about my being a BIG BLUE FUZZY GRIZZLED BOARD ELDER MONSTER:shrug: