Heya, Mustang Newbie From Nevada

Catzklawz

Dec 29, 2015
Hey all,
Quick Intro and Hello,

I just recently traded off my corvette, a 1966 Mustang Coupe, 289, Auto. Original V/8 car, in fairly good shape, standard interior still, bench seat ect,
The motor has been changed, its actually a 302 with 289 heads . Runs and drives great,
So Far I've done the following;
1 new carpet including the trunk
New headliner not installed yet, waiting on paying a glass guy or buying the one that doesn't require glass removal.
VHX gauges, with GPS, set from Dakota digital, Carbon fiber/red lights
GT350 fog lights, complete kit,
68 Shelby hood, metal frame.
All new emblems they were mostly missing with the holes filled and painted over.
17" Offset Wheel Set, the Foose Split Bullit wheels, CJpony,
I have Front SBCC disk brake kit and vacuum booster kit in the garage when I get a sec.. she's suicide brakes right now.
Thats what my wife let me buy this year so I'm done buying stuff for a bit,
She's purple right now but, I ordered hot rod flat black 2 part, when I get that far. I like the murdered out look on these cars, probably add silver metallic stripes . There is the normal bubbling at body joints that needs fixed, it looks like whoever painted it before used the wrong primer, no rust, but the paint is peeling to bare metal in a couple of small spots. I'll throw some pics up when I get em off my phone. Still looks good from 5ft. Haven't painted a car since autoshop in high school but, I'd rather spend my money on parts then paint :)
Me, Married, from Northern Nevada, 3 grandkids, 2 adult daughters moved out, finally :) Industrial Engineer (read as glorified wrench monkey) to pay the bills,

• Sponsors (?)