HG....AGAIN!!! Which HG goes on backwards??

• Sponsors (?)

95CobraMike said:
how much is a t-stat and where would i buy one, what brand??

over-flow tank.....sob....i need to get one

Mike

Send me some shipping $$ and you can have my old one. I don't use it any more. 95Snoozer turned me on to the ww resivoir overflow mod. You can also do that if you never use your ww fluid.
YOU DEF NEED THE OVERFLOW TANK so do something ASAP and you may have solved your problem b/c it honestley doesn't sound like an hg problem if you have no tank installed.

94SC50....
i dont need an over flow tank i dont think, but thanks for the offer....i have an overflow tank, i just had fitment issues because of my fluidyne radiator and the SC, there isnt enough room in there i'll have to figure something out

95CobraMike said:
You make no sense and i told u i have cometics...not going to o-ring anything
I could care less whether you o-ring anything or not. I was politely giving you my ".02", as it says. Then I get flamed by punks who think they know it all. YOU are the one who doesn't even know how to install head gaskets. If someone does not like my advise, then don't listen. END OF STORY

ARVtheHPjunki said:
"Illiteraty is curable these days if you go take some classes." 94SC50 says. Hey moron, do you mean illiteracy? Another douchebag :owned:
I was hoping the spelling would be up to par w/ you. I see you must have use the spell check to get it correct. GOOD JOB MAN keep up the good work! :nice:

JR

Damn. Someone must have gotten teased as a kid or something....

I say and post stupid crap on here everyday. Do I care one bit if someone corrects me, disagrees with me, or tells me I'm flat out wrong? Hell no.

.....I respect your maturity though....

Joe

95CobraMike said:
94SC50....
i dont need an over flow tank i dont think, but thanks for the offer....i have an overflow tank, i just had fitment issues because of my fluidyne radiator and the SC, there isnt enough room in there i'll have to figure something out

You'll have to cut and notch the bracket for the overflow. I have my old one to for free to you if you want it also. I just gotta go find it. It's easy to mod though so let me know if you need any help.

Joe,

Hey man I'm 35 and not 14 or whatever age that kid is, but not worth getting worked up over someone who knows absolutely nothing about me. :nice:

94SC50 said:
Joe,

Hey man I'm 35 and not 14 or whatever age that kid is, but not worth getting worked up over someone who knows absolutely nothing about me. :nice:
No, JR, I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about "my boy" over there. :D

If he gets worked up over a message board, I could only imagine what he would do when something "serious" happened - my guess is nothing because he sounds like one of those computer "tough guys".

Joe

ARVtheHPjunki said:
I could care less whether you o-ring anything or not. I was politely giving you my ".02", as it says. Then I get flamed by punks who think they know it all. YOU are the one who doesn't even know how to install head gaskets. If someone does not like my advise, then don't listen. END OF STORY

My head gaskets are in right...read the rest of the posts before you open your mouth...and by the way you have been insulting some of the most knowledgable guys on this site...GOOD LUCK getting answers to any of the questions you have about your stang....if you have one....if you are even old enough to drive.....

you say you were politely giving you $.02....i politely told you i had cometics but then you start bashing me and the other guys....

please stop posting in my thread, you arent helping.

I do have paypal. Just give me exact shipping + whatever paypal charges me for service. I'll give you the size and weight of the package and you can find the best rate and service of your choice. My zip is 22306 and you can have the stuff I don't need it anymore. The overflow was rubbed by the blower belt on the initial instal and put a small crease in the plastic. I patch filled it with epoxy just for insurance (it never leaked before I patched it.) I just wanted to let you know first. Oh of course the stuff is painted colrshift. :shrug: :D

my zip code is 45830
colorshift is cool....then i can be part way like you and that is my dream!!!
let me know what the charge is and your paypal address and i will send you the money...i'm using a prite bottle as of now :nice:

ARVtheHPjunki said:
kiss my ******g a**!!!! I pray for the day I run into you. I hope you like to sniff yor own a**. Cause I'm going to twist you into a pretzel!

LMAO...I picture u a lil 16yr old kid. Dude you were DEAD wrong, no reason to create drama. Welcome to the world of Boost where o-rings arent the heat anymore.
Bend me into a pretzel....ok Mr.O-ring..I pray we meet to, you'll literally EAT your words and my size 12 Jordan.
Hows it feel to keep making yourself look dumber and dumber...please stop while your ahead before u get kicked off these forums.
This must be Crunked-A-Stangs relative. :rlaugh:

"If someone does not like my advise, then don't listen. END OF STORY"

Dont worry u didnt have to type that...we knew that as soon as we saw your rediculous 1st post in this thread...MR.31 total post count.
All hail the HPjunki GHOD