Hi, Can someone help me with 2000 V6 mustang?

musfan

Feb 13, 2010
Hi, I am new here, I have a V6 Mustang 2000, It get stolen and those bastered burned my car (only the interior). so i get my car back from police and i planed to fix it by myself, so i bought a wrecked car with 40K and i transfer all like: harness, computer, dash, seats, carpet from that wrecked to my burned car and i fixed mine. That wrecked car was automatic and mine was stick shift, so i just convert mine to automatic since all the harnesses were for automatic. Now the problem is that the car drives very slow and i check the spark wires and there is no current coming out for # 3 and 4 from the coil pacck and i change the coil pack but the problem is same.
I check everything and its looks fine and good. I dont know what to do now. I just get stuck there. Some body told me that i have to reprogram my computer, so do u guys think is that could be the problem? i mean the car starts and drives, but it only workling on 4 cylinders instead of 6, thatswhy its slow. Plz help i really appreciate that and if u want u can have a look at it too i am in el monte, CA. here is my email: [email protected]
thanks

• Sponsors (?)