hi guys!! im new and got some questions...

hey every one...
alright, i got a couple of questions and would really appreciate if i could get some answers to help me out. ok,i got a 2006 mustang gt and wat kind of tires would give me the best traction with out breaking something. wats the best root style supercharger for my 06 mustang gt???

• Sponsors (?)

For a supercharger, Saleen. It's got a great warranty, safely boosts your car and looks the sexiest, I think. Love the low profile look.

BFGs KDW2s are terrible for high speed cornering (frightening really) but fairly righteous in straight line.

BFGs KDs are some of the best drivers tires out there, but they are limited in sizes and pricey.

Tire Rack has a great deal on the out going Bridgestone Potenza SO3s right now. That is an awesome performance tire.

The newer Potenza RE050s and RE070s are pretty good too without killing your wallet.

The Eagle F1 GSD3s are also a good choice if wet traction as good as dry traction is desired.

Don't forget the always a good deal Yokohamas. Their Advans and AVS line.

www.tirerack.com

Head over there and start doing research on a tire that you like. They offer reviews from people as well as their own survey results. I've run Goodyears, BFG's but have settled on tires made be Bridgestone for being the best all around tires for my driving style.

The Saleen is NOT a roots style blower. The closest thing to a roots blower is the Magnuson Magna charger. Saleen is a twin screw like Kenny Bell, Whipple.

You probably wanted to know which twin screw is the best or which is recommended. I suggest the Ford Racing (Whipple) twin screw. The canned tunes that come with them are the best in the business. The others are nice blowers too, but I prefer the Whipple intercooled system for a twin screw set up.

06MustangGT said:
hey every one...
alright, i got a couple of questions and would really appreciate if i could get some answers to help me out. ok,i got a 2006 mustang gt and wat kind of tires would give me the best traction with out breaking something. wats the best root style supercharger for my 06 mustang gt???
If you are concerned about breaking something, I would think twice B4 putting any kind of blower on stock internals.

Don't worry about the stock internals as long as a qualified tuner gets the fuel system tuned properly. You can get as much as 500rwhp on a good tune and never have to worry. Any detonation at all, kiss the engine goodbye, you won't even have a core to exchange.

Without a pro tune I highly recommend not going over 8lbs boost and not taching past 6000 rpm's ever.

Mr_Q said:
BFGs KDW2s are terrible for high speed cornering (frightening really) but fairly righteous in straight line.

HUH? Then why do race wheel manufacturers reccomend them? I have them and take corners alot faster than one should and they hold like glue. I spin off the line alot less than friends with same size or bigger wheels in different brands.

Mr_Q said:
BFGs KDs are some of the best drivers tires out there, but they are limited in sizes and pricey.

True, they are pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. Plus they look awesome!

D