hi! I'm new to stangnet

Every accident is fixable if you have enough money.
Which begs the question, How many accidents have you had?
Got rear ended 5 times while sitting at red lights, but only one reached the trunk opening (Was a hatchback). Got driven into by a guy who drove changed lanes into me at an intersection. Had a guy clip my front end while he was weaving through traffic. None of these were at fault. Nearly killed a guy in a yaris who ran a red light while driving my brand new 6,4 challenger, managed to avoid him but road conditions were crap and couldn't correct after getting tapped on the side at speed, went down an embankment into a pole sideways right behind the driver door.

I've never been at fault, always a victim of circumstances.

Got hit by a cop once.

• Sponsors (?)

Got rear ended 5 times while sitting at red lights, but only one reached the trunk opening (Was a hatchback). Got driven into by a guy who drove changed lanes into me at an intersection. Had a guy clip my front end while he was weaving through traffic. None of these were at fault. Nearly killed a guy in a yaris who ran a red light while driving my brand new 6,4 challenger, managed to avoid him but road conditions were crap and couldn't correct after getting tapped on the side at speed, went down an embankment into a pole sideways right behind the driver door.

Got hit by a cop once.
Wow! Have you considered burning sage or attending a sweat lodge to lift the curse or evil spirit? I know people who can get tribal experts to help you with this.

It’s also like what noise an old tube and capacitor TV will make, but almost nobody has those anymore.

This is EXACTLY how I describe it to those who probably know what I'm talking about.

To the OP: Louder does not always mean better. My advice is to find the sound you like at a fairly low volume. There's really no reason that people a mile away should hear your car. (I really wish a lot of Harley riders would take note.... :nonono:)

This is EXACTLY how I describe it to those who probably know what I'm talking about.

To the OP: Louder does not always mean better. My advice is to find the sound you like at a fairly low volume. There's really no reason that people a mile away should hear your car. (I really wish a lot of Harley riders would take note.... :nonono:)
ahh yes, *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* but really high pitched and soft

Got hit by a cop once.
I have been driving for over 40 years. Only one accident.
Something else is at work here.
My youngest sister has been in multiple accidents. Most are due to a lack of situational awareness. She has no clue what is going on around her and puts herself into a position to be involved in an accident, even though they are "not her fault".
Needless to say, I don't get in the car if she is driving...

I have been driving for over 40 years. Only one accident.
Something else is at work here.
My youngest sister has been in multiple accidents. Most are due to a lack of situational awareness. She has no clue what is going on around her and puts herself into a position to be involved in an accident, even though they are "not her fault".
Needless to say, I don't get in the car if she is driving...

Luck. Fortunately I haven't had any accidents since January 2017. I used to live in an areas with a ton of drunks.