HI NEW HERE JOINED A LITTLE WHILE BACK

hi hows everyone doing just got my pony bout 2 months ago its a 1985 GT hatchback T Top put a 347 stroker in it with a tko500 stage 2 clutch 4.56 gears and put a disc conv on the back and 5 lug conv been having trouble with the wiring tho headlights dont want to turn on will only flick on when i flash the brightlights on then they go off when i let off the lever also windshield wipers dont want to work has a good motor just sounds like something shorting out under the dash just makes a clicking sound but dosent work took the dash out and currently trying to figure out the wiring :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

sounds like that's going to be a task on it's own. Have you looked into some local shops to see if they can't fix this at a reasonable price? That would be my route, but I'm also not very mechanically inclined. The best I can do is chang my tires, oil, anything and everything with the stereo, and lights (yes I used to be big on imports so I got good at wiring my inside and throughout the car with neons and that)

well i got a Honda crx Hatchback looking to make a name for his self lol his friend says he runs 12s in the 1/4 mile he bought a crate engine and put on 100 shot of nitro and he says he smokes bikes and everything else that comes his way lol he keeps asking me when i want to race him lol he also says his friends tuner will do 200 MPH so who knows maybe he will only be a few car lengths behind me then :)

well i got a Honda crx Hatchback looking to make a name for his self lol his friend says he runs 12s in the 1/4 mile he bought a crate engine and put on 100 shot of nitro and he says he smokes bikes and everything else that comes his way lol he keeps asking me when i want to race him lol he also says his friends tuner will do 200 MPH so who knows maybe he will only be a few car lengths behind me then :)

I could see it, but they take alot of money too do that kind of speed. I sold my 92 honda civic to a guy that owned a mechanic shop, seen it 6 months later at the drag strip (1/8) and we was running in the low 7s with no nitrous but he also had about 10-15k under the hood. His goal was to get the car into the 5s don't know if that ever happened because I moved shortly after.