HID Projector Headlight Retrofits (05-09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjm9898

Apr 25, 2011
Hey guys!

I just wanted to pop in an show you all what i produced for a friend of mine
It is a OEM Bi-Xenon projector and HID retrofit. He was so happy with them that is suggested a join a forum and see if others out there would like a nice headlight upgrade. here are a few pictures.

IMG_7480.JPG

and with DRL LEDS

IMG_7485.JPG

I have been doing many retro fits for the Dodge Avenger folks, about 25 under my belt there so i am well experienced.
Is there anyone on these forums going headlight retrofits? I really dont want to step on toes i just want to pass along the performance to the 05-09 guys to keep up with the headlights of the new 2010+

Any way, if any of you have any questions or would like to look into picking up a set, Let me know! Prices usually range from $500 to $800 depending on options of the OEM parts. Ones pictures are $550 with G35 projectors and shroud (also available are FX35 projectors and TL projectors). Adding $50 will get you LED DRL. I know it might seem a bit steep, but when compared to the $1500-2000 OEM headlights the parts are coming out of, its not so bad.

I know i am new here but i have been doing this for some time. almost 400 ebay feed back and over 50 retrofits under my belt. I am not a company just an electronics engineer that like to play with lights in his spare time. But if the admins believe i should be under an vendor account please contact me.

here is a facebook photo album with a couple examples of some of my work.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.558033319850.2154520.25905987

Thanks for looking!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.