Hijack Me!!!

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
We need Pak & killer Farberware on this thread!
That thread was jarred loose by The Gutter Wave........see our "Coming Out" thread!
MustangGurl2695 said:
Wow this went from potatos to cats to "singing" Hotel California...

Well, since i've now officially passed "Hijacking School" we'll see where this goes and add my own two cents.
Just because you passed the written doesn't mean you're free to solo yet young lady!:nono:
For the time being you best stick close to your Dad and Uncle BBFCM! Thread Hijacking can be very dangerous for a young.......almost woman with all those rabid leg-humpers running loose! (and they keep ME locked in The Closet!):nonono:

I didn't read this post but rather went straight to page three, but to Mustanggurl: well, now they call me the breeze, I keep blowin' down the road. I aint got me nobody, I don't carry me no load.

In my best "Ahnolt"

Choose from one of the following!

A. "Speak to the Hand"
B. "**** You, ***-hole"
C. "I lied"
D. "Other witty Schwartzenagger quotes I cant remember right now (something about old age & senility!)

That's it, not admission to the gutter for you! :lol:

Heh, yeah I don't think I would have said that...

But we should Have chepsk8 re-wire the fence since he's slackin on wiring the Cobra, maybe he'll finish both this time... :shrug:

Heh, instead of kicking people out of the gutter, why don't you guys shove them down the hole that leads to the drain pipe on the ground??? or is it more enjoyable watching them go *thud* on the ground?

MustangGurl2695 said:
Heh, instead of kicking people out of the gutter, why don't you guys shove them down the hole that leads to the drain pipe on the ground???
We don't stuff them down the drain pipe because it would clog it, and although we do it very infrequently, we need to be able to drain the Gutter periodically for a good cleaning, the second reason is what you said....
MustangGurl2695 said:
or is it more enjoyable watching them go *thud* on the ground?
That it is, that it is! :D

Well when that does happen, maybe instead of sitting at the gutter's edge and watching them fall, I should stand down there with a piece of chalk and outline the imprints so that when you need a good laugh you can just look over the edge?