Hijack Me!!!

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
HEY!!!!!!!!!!

Watch it there, Bubba! Nobody messes with my Calvin Kleins!

And give back that Doritos bag!

EDIT: Deanna! Put that "A" back where it belongs! Number one, you're still a kid! Number two, this is a family site! Don't be runnin' around acting like your Dad and especially your Uncle Fritz! :mad:

MAKE ME!!! I can act how I want :banana:

65stanger said:
I doubt the world wants to know............. :rolleyes:

Lol some may not, but it might be a good story for a rainy day...dad would probably start picking on PAk and the attack dishes, but we never talked about dad and the attack garbage cans
If you leave a garbage can against a wall or anywhere, he'll trip over it lol

MustangGurl2695 said:
.................but we never talked about dad and the attack garbage cans! If you leave a garbage can against a wall or anywhere, he'll trip over it :lol:
Are you talking the big round metal with a lid, haul-the-garbage-to-the-curb type that the local Sanitation Disposal Engineers like to abuse, or the chintzy plastic kitchen trash type variety???:scratch:
In either case, I can see both types developing a bad-ass attitude and attacking an ol' gray geezer like your dad. :rolleyes:
The first 'cause they're p.o.'d that they get beaten and smacked and royally abused on a weekly basis by big, smelly, not much brighter than Neanderthal-types.
The second because they're cheap, plastic and have a severe inferiority complex because they're not BIG, TOUGH, METAL units like their cousins who are busy getting flattened by those self same Neanderthalistic Sanitation Disposal Engineers.
And I understand why your dad hasn't mentioned this before.....who wants to be Internationally humiliated on the internet by the story that he got his butt whipped by a dirty lousy refuse container? :shrug:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
Sorry Dan.....I couldn't resist! :lol:

The little plastic cheapo ones. They attack without warning and almost never fail to trip him up. Especially the one at my grandparent's (his parent's) house.

It looks like the kitchen is retaliating...first the farberware now the garbage cans...who's next? :shrug: