Hijack Me!!!

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Oh shnizzle! A bored 15-year-old girl!
This is bad; very, verrrrrr-rrr-ry bad!
tsk, tsk!:nono: Relax my friend! All is NOT lost!
MustangGurl2695 said:
But I was bored Uncle BBFCM and there wasn't anything better to do...
Yes dear girl, I know you are bored, but picking on Daddy is NOT the way to alleviate your boredom......now why not run along and turn the boys in your class into toads. :D

THAT should keep her occupied for a day or two! :rolleyes:

65stanger said:
tsk, tsk!:nono: Relax my friend! All is NOT lost!
Yes dear girl, I know you are bored, but picking on Daddy is NOT the way to alleviate your boredom......now why not run along and turn the boys in your class into toads. :D

THAT should keep her occupied for a day or two! :rolleyes:

But I like hanging out with the boys, they understand me and they're cool! 99.9% of the girls now at my age are preps :bang: Idiots, who dress is all "popular" clothing and act like sissys, ugh I hate them. Here i'll quote them " OMG I broke a nail! *starts crying*" or "Did you hear what she did with him?!?!" or or "OMG that teacher is such a *insert words not allowed on stangnet here*"...and most of my friends are guys, I have girl friends, but I think more are guys...some are even into Clasic 'Stangs! :nice:

Well, well, well....I go away for a little while and we have attack rubish recepticles, youngsters coming of age (almost), STD is related to cheech and chong (or is it that Cheech and chong have STD's), and we find out that BBFCM has his soffspring (althouhg smaller, thinner, less fuzzy) hidden in the basement and takes pictures of them on a multi-colored berber rug.

:nonono: I guess I'll have to set up my life guard tower more towards the yankee end of the gutter from now on.

PEANUT BOY said:
]Well, well, well.... STD is related to cheech and chong (or is it that Cheech and chong have STD's), and we find out that BBFCM has his soffspring (althouhg smaller, thinner, less fuzzy) hidden in the basement and takes pictures of them on a multi-colored berber rug.

:nonono: I guess I'll have to set up my life guard tower more towards the yankee end of the gutter from now on.

Yo, FUZZY! Stomp that thing will you? Collect the resulting peanut-gutter-butter and I'll get the crackers - MORE MUNCHIES! :D :banana: :banana: :D