Hola Stangnet Peeps

Recvery

Jun 27, 2016
Names bryce, I buy cars with blown motors and various other obvious failures, fix, and sell them. And as of about a month ago I bought a 97 mustang 3.8l v6 with about 120k and a bad engine. I also have 3 ford explorers, 3 chevy trucks, 1 ford ranger 2.3l, an acura rsx, a wrecked vw gulf vr6, a mercedes e300 diesel, a Chrysler sebring convertible, a ford sport trac, and a Honda or two. So yeah, got a parking lot in my yard lol I was working at a shop full time after taking a few semesters of heavy duty diesel tech courses. I didn't like the bull:poo: that comes with the job so I left and accidently started buying and selling cars with my grandfather funding me. I've got a carport with a dirt floor and concrete on the way, and a badass two story barn she'd thing with a reasonable amount of tools.

Why I'm here you ask? I got the mustang bug. Everything available and I believe they sell fast If their in good shape. So I'm gonna see how this one goes and possibly keep one on the lot consistently.

And..... because I want a project car for track days.. to beat the utter crap out of while laughing like a madman. Peddle to the floor, never lift. And mustang parts are plentiful and cheap on craigslist.

• Sponsors (?)

Names bryce, I buy cars with blown motors and various other obvious failures, fix, and sell them. And as of about a month ago I bought a 97 mustang 3.8l v6 with about 120k and a bad engine. I also have 3 ford explorers, 3 chevy trucks, 1 ford ranger 2.3l, an acura rsx, a wrecked vw gulf vr6, a mercedes e300 diesel, a Chrysler sebring convertible, a ford sport trac, and a Honda or two. So yeah, got a parking lot in my yard lol I was working at a shop full time after taking a few semesters of heavy duty diesel tech courses. I didn't like the bull**** that comes with the job so I left and accidently started buying and selling cars with my grandfather funding me. I've got a carport with a dirt floor and concrete on the way, and a badass two story barn she'd thing with a reasonable amount of tools.

Why I'm here you ask? I got the mustang bug. Everything available and I believe they sell fast If their in good shape. So I'm gonna see how this one goes and possibly keep one on the lot consistently.

And..... because I want a project car for track days.. to beat the utter crap out of while laughing like a madman. Peddle to the floor, never lift. And mustang parts are plentiful and cheap on craigslist.
Welcome brother, you got a particular body style mustang you like?

99-04 would be my current favorite. I'm looking around for a gt to play with as soon as the pony sells.
Edge mustangs are hot.

If you're going to do an engine swap on it, buy a V6. It won't have been nearly as tweaked as the gt's. Plus the initial investment is much cheaper.