Hola

PetesSweets86

May 11, 2011
Hello Stangers. I thought I'd join this forum as the Mustang is hopefully my next purchase. I'm looking towards a 2011+ in either a GT Premium or V6 Conv. Premium.....thought I'd join to find out dos and don'ts....learn....make friends...etc.

I'm from the Seattle, WA area and have been around Fords my whole life. My first car was and still is my 2000 Lincoln LS.....it was actually a spur of the moment buy as my parents forced me to buy a car as they didn't wanna start driving me to work when I was younger. My LS has been a moneypit and I participated in a few car shows but I gave up when performance/parts are pricey to get for a LS. I belong to LincolnvsCadillac.com but haven't been on there much as my love for this car is like a "divorce in process". I'm waiting for my friend to buy my LS for 4k then I'll be buying a '11 Stang as a 25th bday present to myself.....after all the 5.0s came out around 25yrs ago.....what a coincidence :-D

My initial mods I hope to do are a Corsa x-pipe/axle back setup, a CAI, and SCT tune.....I hope to participate in West Coast car shows or drags...I love TOP GEAR and racing.....cars are somewhat of a hobby of mine so hopefully I can be welcome in this community.

If anyone has questions about me feel free to ask...I'm pretty open and best way to make friends is by allowing them into your circle. Hope to have some fun here.

Here's some pix of my LS

Attachments

• Details2_2.jpg
    Details2_2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 85
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Sponsors (?)