Holy crap I want this car!

• Sponsors (?)

SeventyMach1 said:
ENZO: 0-60 in 3.3

THIS THING: 0-60 in 2.9

overall tracktime on a flat road type coarse was just ever so slightly slower than the Enzo.

who cares if it will be street legal, they would have to catch you first, and second be able to describe the thing...

I dont see how it would be non-legal, cept. for the no "windscreen" dune buggies are the same basic type construction.

blksn955.o said:
who cares if it will be street legal, they would have to catch you first, and second be able to describe the thing...

I dont see how it would be non-legal, cept. for the no "windscreen" dune buggies are the same basic type construction.
Radio and helicopters are still faster than that thing (ever watch Cops?).

And minor stuff, like ohhhh, no bumpers, emissions, federal crash testing standards, and ya, the lack of a windshield . . . I can't imagine how that could be street legal. Which removes much of the allure. Make it legal, and I'm buying one!!!

Dune buggies are street legal. Atleast here they are as long as they have a weinshield, headlights,taillights,turnsignals, proper tires,etc. then you can get a tag for them and drive them everyday.

95WhiteVenom said:
Dune buggies are street legal. Atleast here they are as long as they have a weinshield, headlights,taillights,turnsignals, proper tires,etc. then you can get a tag for them and drive them everyday.

Here in NC, I don't think you even need a windshield. I see them all the time without them. They are plated & have all working lights. They're a big thing on the beach.