holy crap im back

strangeice69

Nov 2, 2003
johnstown, pa
i hope everyones been mellow. please tell me modstang...thundersnake...whatever it is now is almost done.I cant wait to see the final product, im still thinkin of doing mine that way but who knows. i still have yet to put my 351 back in because of the snow

• Sponsors (?)

strangeice69 said:
i hope everyones been mellow. please tell me modstang...thundersnake...whatever it is now is almost done.I cant wait to see the final product, im still thinkin of doing mine that way but who knows. i still have yet to put my 351 back in because of the snow

Progress has slowed down quite a bit since I've been very busy lately. However I've got the 10 pt cage about 90% tacked in the car, I just have to do the swing out side bar setup. Once that's done, I can weld it in for good, and take the car to get the cage certified. Been working on some other little odds and ends on the car as well, like the big front brakes and such, but nothing else is "done".

I have started on an official Thundersnake web page, to share the process of building the car. This is the site address:

http://www.powersurgeperformance.net/tsnake.htm

I'll be snapping some more pics of the cage, battery setup, brakes, etc., once I get some spare time.

Thanks for asking :).