Honest Opinions, Cheezy..Ricey..Cool..or what?

• Sponsors (?)

HardcoreSTANG13 said:
you guys are being way too harsh on him. If you think his is bad, look at this link http://www.xtremestangs.com/RickySample.html that is the ultimate in rice. he has a kit that makes it look like a civic. but then again, you know its a mustang because he has decals allover his car. at least whitehot00 is trying to make his car more presentable and being creative in his own expressive way. IMO, the only thing i would lose is the tail lights, but besides that i think he is on the right track at least to haveing a nice looking stang.

(I would also swap out the v6 for a blown v8. you cant go all show and no go...you have to at least be able to beat a civic if you are gonna make it "look" fast.)

that makes me cry everytime i see it :(

I really like the trunk, very clean.

The taillights look like the Terminator or something, and the interior isn't really my cup o' tea but if you like it more power to ya

DVD players in view of the driver are illegal in some states (Tx being one of them) so you might wanna check into that if you haven't already.

The stang, looks kind of cheap. I applaude the effort at doing something custom, and I think what would look really nice is a mustang laser etched into glass with a black background. It may end up being hella expensive but would look :nice: