Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

Bam! Judging by the box, these were punted on to my porch.
F7FF9405-4DC1-4AED-8A6B-A133F352A9C9.jpeg
Curious,are you gonna bolt these on or go through them first?

• Sponsors (?)

A very stately sh*tter.
I plan on getting stupid in there. I have a bunch of walnut. I'll make a chair rail at the tile/dry wall transition, and walnut cabinet/countertop for the sink. Then who knows what for an accent wall and finally, a steam style chandelier.

I don't know why, but for some reason I wanted a really fancy shtter in the shop. Maybe it's because the shop toilets I'm familiar with always seem like afterthoughts. I had to be different.

Reactions: 1 user
Chucky creeped me out.

You need a TV in the john, also a shelf to put the laptop on to post on SN. A mini fridge would be cool as well. Also, an electric heater right next to the toilet.

• Agree
Chucky creeped me out.

You need a TV in the john, also a shelf to put the laptop on to post on SN. A mini fridge would be cool as well. Also, an electric heater right next to the toilet.
The downside is the room is only 3x6. Once you put the toilet and the cabinet for the sink in there, you're effectively out of room. The electric heater is something I'll need to figure out. it's 44° out here today and I'm not about to drop my jeans in there in an un-warmed space.

If your out of space down below, put it up top. Yeah it’s not as effective but it will warm the space. If you have 240v in the garage I would recommend finding a heater for that. The 120v ones just don’t seem to have the beans.

one of these should do the trick.

Reactions: 1 users
I’ve got too many irons in the fire to be useful right now, but I got a light hung in my fancy-pants shop bathroom. It was free - I gave it the Krylon touch (black) and hung it up. We fancy now.

wait til you see the sink I bought ;)

43894C5B-5692-455E-BC26-A4A9B563F5A8.jpeg

D93E60C7-2F8A-4740-9695-26526B309A3B.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
I’ve got too many irons in the fire to be useful right now, but I got a light hung in my fancy-pants shop bathroom. It was free - I gave it the Krylon touch (black) and hung it up. We fancy now.

wait til you see the sink I bought ;)

43894C5B-5692-455E-BC26-A4A9B563F5A8.jpeg

D93E60C7-2F8A-4740-9695-26526B309A3B.jpeg
Reminds me of the foyer lamp in that creepy “PT” Silent Hills game demo.