Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

I ordered some fine art for my shop bathroom project. Some of you who have been around for a while might recognize all 3 cars.
7A987AA7-51B7-44C7-9216-A1F731C0DF12.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Also, we finally got the driveway paved yesterday. My favorite part is the 20x40 pad next to the existing driveway which used to be a mud hole. We’ve finally got room to park and turn around. The rest of it is pretty cool too, I guess.
1970ABB4-ECF4-4F9A-8146-66A593F4AFBC.jpeg
5DF26E7E-11EF-4B97-AA58-810EA25DF5E4.jpeg

2BA6AC98-1142-4A5E-BA23-4F6CA7540CDB.jpeg

531C1960-0DD0-44EA-B3F7-77B17204551E.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 7 users
I ordered some fine art for my shop bathroom

That fine art work!
Kick ass the new driveway, shop, ect.(no burn outs on the soft asphalt for a year)
The plumbing under the vanity needs a turbo...

Over all outstanding work! I give it three monkeys!

R4fdf76d069b2db0bbd3fd019e6a7e843.jpeg

Timid-overexcitable- and hungover monkeys want to party in the MAN cave.

What ya doing with that much propane?
What kind of woods the vanity top again?

Reactions: 1 user
That fine art work!
Kick ass the new driveway, shop, ect.(no burn outs on the soft asphalt for a year)
The plumbing under the vanity needs a turbo...

Over all outstanding work! I give it three monkeys!

R4fdf76d069b2db0bbd3fd019e6a7e843.jpeg

Timid-overexcitable- and hungover monkeys want to party in the MAN cave.

What ya doing with that much propane?
What kind of woods the vanity top again?
The cabinet box and vanity top are all walnut. I’ll get around to making the doors soon.

Reactions: 1 users
Tomorrow, I’m taking the car up to Dallas for the week for work meetings and stuff. This is hopefully going to be low key and uninteresting. Hopefully....
I’ll update as I progress.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 2 users
nice, I like to taget 14.7 if ego is setup correctly it will hold with .1 of target... you can run leaner if you increase the timing in the cruise range a bit
Yeah, would have loved to have had my laptop I use for tuning with me to adjust it slightly. But either way, I think it's pretty cool that it did that well. right at 2500rpm @ 80mph.

• Hell Yeah!
So I park the car on a construction site knowing full well that it’ll get some dust. What I did not expect, however, was to walk out and find a guy with a backpack blower standing in front of my car covering the thing in dirt. Literally. I had to blow a layer of dirt off my windshield so I could see out. I’m debating emailing the subcontractor and going full Karen on them but I need to calm down a little more first. FFS.

• Wow
So I park the car on a construction site knowing full well that it’ll get some dust. What I did not expect, however, was to walk out and find a guy with a backpack blower standing in front of my car covering the thing in dirt. Literally. I had to blow a layer of dirt off my windshield so I could see out. I’m debating emailing the subcontractor and going full Karen on them but I need to calm down a little more first. FFS.
I would have strangled the guy with starter cord on the blower.

it would have been justified

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users