Progress Thread Hoopty v2.0 - Back in action!

• Sponsors (?)

What’s with kids and no shoes? My daughter and the younger of my two sons refuse to wear shoes outside. They’re like Junglebook kids.

PS: factory Cobra Anniversary wheels look good. I dig em.
Shoes, clothes, diapers. She wants none of it. But I’m ok with that except we have a nasty case of sticker burrs that I’m fighting a losing battle with. Nasty little things, they are!

Believe it or not, there are tasks you can do on a Fox worse than the heater core. Reassembling rear brake calipers is one of those things.
112FB837-BDAA-42AB-A1A5-ACFCB29F3BBA.jpeg

E61B5D15-0248-4433-94C9-E356A1B9EEF5.jpeg

That snap ring down there is the worst thing I’ve ever run across. It’s like a mind game. One of those puzzles that looks impossible. I’ll buy new calipers and rattle can them before I do it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
LOL Chris Neighbors is a local mustang guy who is an engineer by trade. He builds custom brackets for big brakes, rebuilds transmissions, and builds custom rear ends in his spare time. If you dream it, he can create it. He rebuilt the transmission that in my car!

Reactions: 1 users
Believe it or not, there are tasks you can do on a Fox worse than the heater core. Reassembling rear brake calipers is one of those things.
112FB837-BDAA-42AB-A1A5-ACFCB29F3BBA.jpeg

E61B5D15-0248-4433-94C9-E356A1B9EEF5.jpeg

That snap ring down there is the worst thing I’ve ever run across. It’s like a mind game. One of those puzzles that looks impossible. I’ll buy new calipers and rattle can them before I do it again.

love engineers

Reactions: 1 user
Wanted to give credit where its due - This thread was awesome for rebuilding the brakes.

I am struggling to find time to get the car back together. Just needs a couple of hours but lately it's been a whirlwind.

Reactions: 1 users
That’s a great thread for sure! I just saved it to favorites, as I’ll be needing it some day down the the road.
Same boat- time and money is all I need, and not enough of either!