*Hooters charity car wash for g/fs dad Sat. May 7 11am-2pm Tempe AZ*

verbs

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2002
For those that didn't know, my girlfriend of 6yrs (Rachel)'s father had a heart attack last Friday, which required emergency triple bypass surgery. The problem is that there is a substantial amount of the total cost of this surgery/care ($200,000+) that will have to be paid for out of her parents own pocket. They don't have two nickels to rub together and are at risk of losing their home over this. Her father now cannot work for months as he needs to recover from surgery, and her mom needs to help take care of him during this time. With the combination of both of them not being able to work for a while, and massive medical bills rolling in, my girlfriend is organizing a charity car was to raise money to help her father cover some of his medical bills. We are pitching a in some money to help out, but there is only so much we can do.

This charity car wash will feature about a dozen current and former Hooters girls (including my girlfriend) in bikinis washing the cars. It will take place Saturday May 7th from 11am-2pm at the gas station on the Southeast corner of University and Rural right by ASU. Look for all the boobs in bikinis. :) We would both really appreciate it if you would consider stopping by for a wash and pitching in some funds to help her father out.

Only chamois and micro-fiber towels will be used, so your cars will get great treatment!

We won't need any help with the washing of the cars, but please help spread the word to friends and family who might be interested in paying to have their cars washed or giving a donation of some sorts.

Here is a map of the location:

Donations can also be paypalled to my paypal account. It is registered under my personal email address: [email protected]

Map!!!

• Sponsors (?)