Horizontal Lights or Vertical?

• Horizontal

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Vertical

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

adView.aspx

well, it has 3 parts, but seriousely? atleast the horizontals of the 94-95 look kool, even if the dont fit the mustang world perfectly, it was only for 2 years and not 14 years, like some OTHER lights we know...
not to mention i think the horizontals make the car look a teeny bit wider, and the wider the better. My brother put BLACK 96 tailights on his white 94' (on purpose, it looked pretty kool judge 4 ureself)
adView.aspx

man, his exhaust doesnt look nearly as kool as mine, lol, even though there the same kit, mine just looks bigger and better =P

The Brahma Bull said:
How do you figure that? 94 and 95 GT and Cobra's also had the vertical lights.

Personally I like the vertical because it makes the 94's and 95's special.

:bs:

cobras and gt's had 5.0's in 94-95, and 94-95's had horizontals not virticals...

why do you want to imitate a cobra or a gt or whatnot...i mean true its different from misbadging...but if you put parts on there that aren't GT or cobra EXCLUSIVE, with the intent of making people think it's a cobra/GT....thats just.... :nonono:

97v6Silver said:
:bs:

cobras and gt's had 5.0's in 94-95, and 94-95's had horizontals not virticals...

Heh, I got my verticle and horizontal transposed. But still, how does
The 94-95 mustangs with the horizontals hint there might be a 5.0 lurking under your hood,
make any sense. ALL Mustangs in 94 and 95 had the same lights. V6, GT, and Cobra. How would having horizontals hint you had a 5.0?