Hot Rod /Motor Trend Threads In here

tylers65 said:
Everyone else? Who? Camaro is dead, GTO is an option and with the added cost of that option will put it at damn near the exact same price as the speculated Cobra price which comes standard with a 6 speed. The Vette is $20,000 more than a Cobra, for an extra $20,000 I would certainly hope they could fit a 6 speed in it. Then the next car on the list is the soon to be discontinued SVT Focus. The 6 speed in that would never hold up to 400+ HP and TQ. That leaves the Viper, again, for $80,000+ it damn sure better have a 6 speed.

For $20k I'll put a 6 speed in the new stang. Hell, I'll even use a REAL 6 speed and not one of those fake pieces of crap (T-56). :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Just picked up MT. Hot Rod

Amazing, I'll need help posting stuff, I have the pictures we've seen already and a few more. If you can host the pics give me your e-mail address thanks.

MT-05More1.jpg

MT-05More2.jpg

kirkyg said:
since when is a t-56 not a real 6 speed? the viper has one the camaro and vette have one and the 03 cobra.

kirkyg

Those of us with REAL 6 speeds (5 forward gears plus 1 overdrive gear) consider the T-56 a FAKE 6 speed (4 forward gears plus 2 overdrive gears). :D :D :D