how about some fox custom interior pics?

• Sponsors (?)

Gauge pod on dash and a-pillar, and billet stuff:

interior.jpg

DIN panel

shifter.jpg

and the trunk:

trunk.jpg

Also got custom stitched floor mats, leather e-brake/shifter boots, door sills and a new DIN panel are what I did this winter. No pics yet

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 687
  • trunk.jpg
    trunk.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,508
  • shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: 1 user
i love the red interior i don't know why alot of foxbody enthusiasts hate it i have red interior right now and been told by a friend to break it up alittle with some black interior pieces. awesome looking car one of my favorites

Love the AOD shift knob where did you get it and was it very hard to install ??? Nice job overall

It's by MGW, but has been discontinued for quite a few years. The coolest part of it is (you can see it a little on the right side) it has a recessed design where your fingers grip it. It's not like any other I've seen, really quite the looker! It just popped right on in about 10 seconds and tightens with a set screw.

GREAT LOOKING INTERIORS!! For me I like the gauge pillar one pc pod and billet accents...fox interiors are GREAT classic style IMO when clean.
int2.jpg

shifter.jpg

Attachments

• shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 185
  • int2.jpg
    int2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 205
i plan on going with the aluminum ac knobs and as well as all the accents that they offer .after seeing a ford gt interior with the aluminum accents i was sold would like to either do the grey and black two -tone or black and red two-tone. i have some mint 87 grey door panels to use on my project if i find some black ones then i will sell them .

which one did you go with because i am thinking of going with the one thats leather and has the aluminum insert on top. right now i have the turbo coupe leather shifter which i think ford should have put on all mustangs instead of the plastic stuff.plus the fact i live in michigan and its cold up here like 6 months out of the year i definately want the leather.i have the same issue with my seats when i reupholster them in leather i will make sure the centers are a cloth of some sort.

Not finished yet. Back seats are mounted, but I have to have custom doors panels and quarter plastics made.

cobra29026.jpg

cobra29013.jpg

Attachments

• cobra29013.jpg
    cobra29013.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 227
  • cobra29026.jpg
    cobra29026.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 190