How Are Vogtland Sport Springs?

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
As the title asks, has anyone run them on their Fox? Someone is selling a new set of them engineered for a coupe/hatchback, but looks like I could get them for a good price so I may ask the wife if she is interested in them for her vert. So the questions are how do they ride and how much did they actually lower your car?

• Sponsors (?)

FullSizeRender (11).jpg
IMG_2491.JPG
FullSizeRender (9).jpg
IMG_2491.JPG
I have Voghtlands teamed up with Bilstein sport shocks on my C43 AMG.Extremely high quality springs.Advertised 1 1/4'' drop on my benz and delivered as ordered.Transformed by benz in all aspects AND RIDES BETTER THAN STOCK! Im sure on the fox it will be the same.Great product!

Reactions: 1 user
In your post you mentioned that the ones your interested for are for a coupe/hatch.Our verts are heavier thus a different spring rate which would be different from the ones your looking at.Since they are rated for a coupe/hatch you can run them but it will lower your vert more due to spring rate.

In your post you mentioned that the ones your interested for are for a coupe/hatch.Our verts are heavier thus a different spring rate which would be different from the ones your looking at.Since they are rated for a coupe/hatch you can run them but it will lower your vert more due to spring rate.

Yeah, I figured it would drop the vert a little more, but I can probably get them for a pretty good price and they're local requiring no shipping. I found them on our local craigslist, they are brand new in box, and he is asking a tad lower than parts suppliers and says in his ad he will take less to be rid of them. Sounds like a pretty good deal but haven't really heard of Vogtland or know of anyone that has run them. Researching them I found that they are a German manufacturer and that they have made springs for different makes and suppliers for a while. So if I can get them cheap enough, I can figure out a some sort of shim or an extra bushing or something to bring the ride height back to where it should be, somewhere around 1.2" or so. So, if you like them on your Mercedes, I shouldn't expect anything less on our GT. Now I have to see if the wife wants to lower her car a little or not. Thanks for your input!! It's much appreciated!!