How bad of shape am I in with a DP 2.3t?

• Sponsors (?)

well this is what i've found...

75mm (size obviously) '94 (i think the year it was done) HVG-K (or so it appears)

D(or P, not sure)ORT 3536

F37F36 (or L, but i think 6)

it also has a phone number, but if anyone knows a way to contact pro-flow online that would be easier and save a long distance call. thanks.

I don't think he is being negative at all, Stinger has a lot of things on his site that will answer almost any question. Look at many of my post where he points to his site for me to find the answer. He is just stating what is obvious to him as a solution to find things like the actual venders site. Don't run off his knowlege from helping you this is one person you will regret the loss.

I didn't think I needed to be smarter than you to figure out how to use google? :shrug:

Sometimes people just get a bit too reliant on Stangnet. It's not that I didn't find what you asked for, for you...I just wanted to make sure you might think about using google next time. It would allow you to have the answer alot sooner. If you want me to put you on my ignore list so I don't answer your posts anymore.......so be it :spot:

my primary reason for posting that message was just to see if anyone knew what the codes were...if nobody did (which they didnt) then i figured i'd shoot a line over to pro-flow. its not like im in some huge rush to get all this done immediately or anything. just gathering options. thanks for the help though...saved me a search lol