How big a tire can you fit on a II?

• Sponsors (?)

shackles are for ***s, I roll the fender lip with a hammer. tried a bat that sucked, it helps to cut the inner lip every 6 inches or so with a sawzall then it will roll right up out of the way just dont get carried away I have 265/50/15 on 8 inch welds and have not rolled the fender lips on this one yet, no rubbing anywhere 4.5 inch inset dont go any deeper or it will rub the springs

I have 275/40zr17s on the back and 245/45zr17s on the front. It'll take more tire up front(since I modified my upper control arms) in fact, I bolted the 275/40s on the front and they fit, but I never drove it to test for any issues, but the rear well is full right to the subframe. Bigger flares will be on there eventually, then I'm going to try 335/35s

shackles are for ***s, I roll the fender lip with a hammer. tried a bat that sucked, it helps to cut the inner lip every 6 inches or so with a sawzall then it will roll right up out of the way just dont get carried away I have 265/50/15 on 8 inch welds and have not rolled the fender lips on this one yet, no rubbing anywhere 4.5 inch inset dont go any deeper or it will rub the springs

get a picture of those on here!

im still looking for some back tire options