How bout this 6 bangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot88MustangGT

Feb 23, 2004
NJ
Why do you 6 bangers always make your car look like a GT or a Cobra? Why waste so much money on a slow car? Why not buy the v8 from the start? Do you want balls and economy like a V-Tech Honda?
:notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :spot: :spot: :spot: BE LIKE THEM........WALK AWAY FROM THE 6 BANGER.... WALK TO THE GT OR COBRA!

• Sponsors (?)

i dis the v6 mustang people caus its fake not a real mustang. I have a stang why would make i fun of it unless im a true mustang obsesser. 6 bangers never sound nice even with a exhaust and mac is the only exhaust for 6 bangers. Ur all wanksters!

Teen'93stang5.0 said:
h0mosexumalz..........why do you queers come on mustang boards to diss their drivers

you have no life, i see

No personal attack you no, that is the rules for eveyone including those who try to come in here to give us a good jolt!

Remember folks, opinions are like 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me's, everyone has one!

Hot88MustangGT said:
i dis the v6 mustang people caus its fake not a real mustang. I have a stang why would make i fun of it unless im a true mustang obsesser. 6 bangers never sound nice even with a exhaust and mac is the only exhaust for 6 bangers. Ur all wanksters!

So you just registered and your first posts are ridiculing the V6 mustang owners. Thats really sad, because with an attitude like that you won't get respect anywhere on this forum. I respect the V6's, they might not be as fast but they do have potential and some people cannot afford the GT or the insurance.

Why did you get an 88GT? Shoulda gotten on 03 Cobra? LOSER my 03 cobra will walk all over you :rolleyes:

I love all 'Stangs that are modified tastefully, no matter what engine :flag:

Just dont be hatin caus thats what i feel and i know people like that. Plus this isnt my first post. I just dont understand why you have to make them look like a GT or Cobra. Just leave it the way it is or make a v6 trend. A stang is not a stang unless its a v8.

Hot88MustangGT said:
Just dont be hatin caus thats what i feel and i know people like that. Plus this isnt my first post. I just dont understand why you have to make them look like a GT or Cobra. Just leave it the way it is or make a v6 trend. A stang is not a stang unless its a v8.

"don't be hatin", what are you, 12? Try speaking English instead of white ebonics. If you had a half a brain you'd realize that the V6 mustang is the only reason Mustangs are STILL ALIVE. They make up atleast 65% of the Mustang sales, if not more. If they weren't around, ford would have pulled the plug on Mustang production.

Yes, I'm a V8 defending you V6 guys :D

Hot88MustangGT said:
Well if you never heard "dont be hatin" its not my fault. So than GM made v6 f-bodies and look now they dont have them any more.

I've heard it, its just a sign of stupidity. GM lost sales because potential V6 GM buyers decided to buy V6 mustangs instead.

But I guess you're right, if its not a V8 its not a real car. Lemme tell my Buick Grand National friends that. He only runs 11's, its a shame. He should swap a 350 V8 into that!

Somebody shut this JACKA$$ up. It doesnt matter if the F-bodys went under. Thier styling couldnt cut it. jas is right their V6 buyers own mustangs. I will say it again, we all know that the 99+ 6s will walk you. ignorant people should learn not to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.