How Can You Order A 2005 Mustang?

C_Murphy

May 30, 2004
:shrug: Can anyone tell me a website to go on to order the 2005 mustang. Also, do you know if dealerships are now taking orders for them and if anyone has ordered a v6, how much did you pay? Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

C_Murphy said:
:shrug: Can anyone tell me a website to go on to order the 2005 mustang. Also, do you know if dealerships are now taking orders for them and if anyone has ordered a v6, how much did you pay? Thanks!

There is no website accepting orders; that I know of. Some dealerships are accepting orders, some are not. Search other threads to read the "speculation" as to why this is.

As far as price, Ford was expected to announce prices and final options on May 24th, but, this did not happen. No date has been set although most people seem to think it will be in August. You can order one, but you don't know what you will be paying. The best you can do as far as price negotiation is pay X amount over invoice; pay X amount below MSRP, or, in some case, X amount below fair market value, which some dealerships may sell cars over the MSRP due to demand. Time will tell if that is the case or not.

I ordered my GT today and negotiated $125 over invoice. I know some people on here paid less, some more. You just have to work it. I won't see my car until April... I ordered a Vert.